Running with poor form can lead to problems from not hitting your potential through to injuries.
Gain awareness of how you run, improve your form, and reduce risk of injury with a running form assessment.
Keep scrolling for info and prices ↓
“I wanted to look at my running style as I suspected that the way in which I ran may have caused or exacerbated my injury. Working with Ben has helped; I now run three times a week and I am able to comfortably run greater distances again." – Anne
- One-to-one session to take footage of your running
- Optional talk-through any issues or worries you have about your form (phone or in-person)
- Full post-session analysis report on your form, advising on suggested improvements and how to implement them
- Advice on injury prevention
- 10-point guide to good running form
- Top tips on improving your training – including visual cues to help you improve your form and build awareness of your body when you run
- Basic strength and stretch exercises to help you maintain good form
- 10% off any other Run with Ben services (e.g. further sessions or online coaching to improve form or help you to train smarter)
The Running Form Assessment is a one-off cost of £65, for all of the above. Send a message below to get started!
If you’re not local and can’t meet for a one-to-one session, you can send your own video footage of your running and still get all of the above, for a reduced cost of £55. Get in touch for details of how best to do this.
Please note that Terms apply (nothing scary!) to all Run with Ben coaching.