By signing up to coaching from Run with Ben, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
‘Coach’ refers to the Run with Ben running coach. ‘I’ refers to you.
Run with Ben Running Coaching
1. The coach, by agreeing to work with you, will commit to your goals 100% and be available for help and support as outlined within the relevant coaching service.
2. The coach will provide everything stated in the outline of each coaching service (as listed on the relevant webpage).
3. The coach will always work for you to provide a relevant programme of exercise that works for you, your schedule and your goals.
4. The coach will work to his or her ability, based on knowledge, skills, qualifications, and coaching style.
5. Run with Ben by nature cannot work with everyone. Run with Ben will agree to coaching where there is capacity to give 100% effort (as stated in Number 1, above) and where Run with Ben is a good fit for the participant (as judged by the coach).
1. I understand that I am ultimately responsible for ensuring my own health and fitness to participate in any coaching advised by a Run with Ben coach, and that it is my responsibility to inform Run with Ben of any changes to my health which might affect my ability to exercise safely and with minimal risk of injury.
2. I understand that Run with Ben cannot 100% guarantee completion of my chosen event.
3. It is my responsibility to wear appropriate clothing to any one-to-one coaching sessions or when training by myself (although Run with Ben can advise).
4. Run with Ben accepts no liability for any damage, injury, or loss suffered by or to me, or to any other persons, or to any property in connection with Run with Ben coaching or otherwise.
5. I understand that personal items are my sole responsibility.
Refunds and Cancellation
1. I understand that I must give at least 24 hours notice of cancellation or postponement of a one-to-one session, otherwise payment in full may be due.
2. I understand that all fees paid for coaching services are non-refundable, except where the coach does not fulfil his/her duty.
3. Run with Ben reserves the right to cancel or refuse coaching if the participant has acted maliciously, negligently, or with misconduct.
4. I understand that Run with Ben cannot offer refunds if it should happen that I do not achieve my goals, unless the coach has not fulfilled his/her duty as outlined on this website and at the beginning of any agreement.
1. Run with Ben reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time, ensuring that you’re fully informed.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!